Are you looking for Theradome reviews, and confused between Theradome vs iRestore? Here is a detailed guide, review, and comparison between both the Hair growth devices iRestore vs Theradome.
Hair loss is a big problem today, and people are looking for different options that can help them to get back their hair. Hair loss also makes people lose their confidence, and they start avoiding getting social. So, instead of getting isolated from society, is it better to go for red laser light therapy.
Low-level laser therapy is the best option today that stimulated hair follicles and encourages hair regrowth. It is considered an effective solution as one must not visit a doctor and get treatment from home comfort.
Many brands have come up with different types of laser caps, so it is very important to select the best among all. If you are also confused between iRestore vs Theradome, so let’s check it out to find the best among both.
- 1 iRestore vs Theradome (Comparison)
- 2 Theradome Review 2022
- 3 iRestore Laser Hair Growth system
- 4 FAQs related to Theradome vs iRestore
- 5 Final Verdict
iRestore vs Theradome (Comparison)
1. Battery Efficiency
The device that comes with a rechargeable battery gives an option to opt for treatment at any time. Moreover, you are not restricted to sit in one place for the treatment. Recreate batteries are such that once you charge, they can work for 5 to 10 sessions. So, let’s see which is about batteries:
iRestore: It does not come with rechargeable batteries but has a cord that has to be connected with the power outlet for usage. Thus, it requires sitting near the power outlet to undergo treatment and is not so flexible.
Theradome: It has rechargeable batteries that can even work up to nine sessions and one recharge. It gives the flexibility to go for hair treatment at any time and any place. It can even be used while watching TV or playing with kids, or even going for the morning walk.
Result: So, Theradome wins as it comes with a rechargeable battery (Click here to check user reviews) and does not require sitting in one place. You can fully charge the device and use it at any time and any place. There is no need to sit near the power outlet to undergo scalp treatment.
2. Laser Diodes or LEDs
The LEDs or Laser devices penetrates inside the skin tissue and encourage hair follicles for hair regrowth. The whole Laster treatment is dependent on these LEDs and lasers.
iRestore: It comes with 21 medical lasers while 30LEDs promote hair growth. The LEDs do not go deep in the tissue like lasers, and thus it might take time to get the result.
Theradome: It has no LEDs but has a laser that is quite effective and powerful. There are 80 lasers in the device designed in such a manner that it covers seven extensive areas of the scalp. It promotes quick hair growth, and thus results can be seen in a short time.
Result: Lasers are more effective than LEDs and can go deep in the follicles to promote hair growth. The lasers are more powerful and so opting for Theradome can give quick results.
Cost is also an essential concern while opting for a hair regrowth system. Both Theradome and iRestore have different products which can be selected based on the hair condition. The price differs depending on the model.
iRestore: iRestore is comparatively cheaper than Theradome, and so people who are tight o budget but willing to undergo laser treatment will find it better. The essential kit costs $695 while the professional costs $1,195.
Theradome: The Theradome Evo is available at $595, but it has only 40 laser diodes that make it ineffective. So, one has to go for a pro that costs $ 895. So, it becomes pretty expensive to undergo laser hair treatment.
Result: So, when we check out the price and effectiveness, iRestore wins as everyone can afford it. Theradome is quite expensive, and so one with a low budget cannot afford it to promote hair regrowth.
It is one of the most important concerns that must be checked before making a purchase. The device that comes with a long guarantee period must be selected so that it can be refunded if there is no effect.
iRestore: iRestore gives 12 months money-back guarantee, which means if you do not find any result within this period, it is eligible for a complete refund. The best part is returning after using for 12 months also has free shipping. There is an option to extend the warranty with iRestore so that you can get its service if there is an issue.
Theradome: It comes with a six-month money-back guarantee. So, after using the device for six months as prescribed and there is no effective result, the device can be returned.
Result: One must always consider a guarantee while purchasing such an expensive device. So, if you are looking for a product that gives an extensive guarantee, go for iRestore. It provides 12 months to see whether the laser therapy is effective or not, and if there are no results, it can be returned.
5. Wired or wireless
It is also an important factor that must be considered before purchasing the laser device.
iRestore: It is a wired device that needs to be connected to the power outlet. So, you must be near the outlet to use the device. But on the better side, it has a cord which is 6ft long, so that it gives the option to watch TV or read books while using the device.
Theradome: It is a wireless device that can be used anytime and anyplace once the battery is completely charged. You can wear the cap while playing or driving and thus it won’t affect your work.
Result: If you are looking for flexibility, it is better to go for Theradome. It is wireless, and so you are not restricted to one place and can be used at any time and anyplace.
6. Product result
It is very important to consider the result of the product. One must consider the effectiveness of the product and the time taken to see visible results.
iRestore: The low-level laser therapy penetrates the skin tissue and promotes hair growth. It is an effective device that gives results only within few weeks of usage. iRestore encourage hair regrowth without causing any damage. It takes nearly 3-6 months to see the result of the device.
Theradome: The product is quite powerful as equipped with 80 lasers. It can go deep inside the follicles and promote healthy regrowth. One has to use the device continuously for three months to start seeing the result.
Result: In all, both devices are the same when it is about the result. The main aim of both devices is to promote hair growth and so can be used by both men and women. The time duration to see results is almost the same in both devices.
Theradome Review 2022
Theradome is an FDA-approved hair growth helmet that encourages hair regrowth. It works on laser phototherapy that is easily absorbed by hair follicles. Theradome has 80 laser diodes that can cover the entire hair and thus give potential regrowth.
Follicles quickly absorb the low-level laser to encourage hair regrowth. The best part is there are no patches or any severe side effects. This hair regrowth helmet is suitable for both men and women.
Theradome is quite efficient, and so it is to be used just twice a week for 20 minutes. So, for all the working people using this helmet will not disturb their regular schedule. One can see the result only with four weeks of using the helmet, and so it is one of the best and super-efficient laser growth helmets.
- It is a cordless helmet that is very easy to wear.
- The hands-free and convenient laser helmet is perfect for people who cannot dedicate separate time for the process.
- Theradome is approved by doctors and comes with six months guarantee.
- It covers your entire head and thus has uniform hair regrowth.
- The helmet not only encourages hair growth but at the same time reduces the loss of hair in the future.
- The hands-free device is very easy to use. One who is having a busy schedule can also find it easy to use the device.
- Theradome shows a quick result as compared to any other laser device.
- It thickens the hair follicles and encourages hair regrowth.
- The device can be shared with two people, and thus it helps to save cost.
- The display does not indicate the percentage of the battery. So, it is tough to say whether the helmet is charged or not.
- The device is not waterproof, and also it cannot be used while charging.
iRestore Laser Hair Growth system
iRestore is one of the recommended laser hair growth systems. It is an FDA-approved device that treats hair loss and makes your hair thick and strong. Thus, a handheld device is comfortable to use, and everyone who is struggling with hair loss can find it compelling.
The best thing is you are not required to visit a doctor for treatment as it can be used from the comfort of your home. One who is willing to have thicker, longer, and stronger hair must go for iRestore.
The light energy emitted through the LEDs is powerful enough to stimulate the cells responsible for hair growth. The energy goes deep into the skin to awake the follicles and promote hair regrowth. The device will show sits result within six months of usage.
- The iRestore is like a helmet is very comfortable to wear. The helmet’s design does not look like any appliances can one can use it as prescribed to regrow hair.
- The device is compatible with other hair loss products. So, to get a quick result, one can try our iRestore and other medication to have a positive impact.
- The helmet has to be used for 25 minutes every alternate day, and so it won’t affect your routine. iRestore is a wired device, but the card is 6ft long, giving you the option to watch TV and read books while undergoing treatment.
- It uses LEDs that are low-level lasers that promote hair regrowth. The device does not have any side effects, and so everyone can use it.
- iRestore is FDA approved and even suggested by the doctor for hair regrowth.
- It is pretty comfortable to use the device as it has a long cord. Moreover, it is also durable and comes with 12 months money-back guarantee.
- The device has a clear timer display so that you are not required to check out on a watch or clock. It has a beep that indicates 25-minutes are up.
- The device is drug safe, and there are no side effects of the device.
- iRestore is not only to regrow hair but also to reduce hair loss and help to give thicker, stronger, and healthier hair.
- The device is not effective for complete baldness.
- The device has LEDs that penetrate deep into the skin but takes time to show visible results.
- It does not come with rechargeable batteries, and so one has to spend extra on it.
1. Is laser therapy safe?
Yes, both the devices are FDA-approved and are safe to treat hair loss. One must use the device as prescribed to get effective results. If you find any severe issue, it is advisable to consult a doctor immediately.
2. Does the device work on all hair loss?
The effectiveness of the device is also dependent on the hair type. In the case of complete baldness, it is hard to get a quick result, and many times, one cannot see the result. So, it depends on the hair condition and the cause of hair loss.
3. Can you use a laser device at any time?
Yes, opting for a coreless device like Theradome can use the device at any time and any place. It gives you the option to carry out other work while undergoing treatment and thus save your time.
4. Why is guarantee an important factor?
The device comes with a guarantee so that if you do not see effective results, it can be refunded. People opting for iRestore can use the device for 12 months, and on no results can a return in to get back the money.
The above analysis makes it clear that both devices are effective for hair regrowth. There are some points where Theradome is the winner while on other points iRestore is showing positive side. On many points, both are the same, so it is hard to say which one is better.
Both are easy to use and effective for both men and women. Moreover, there is no need to visit a doctor for laser therapy as devices can be used from the comfort of the home.
If you are looking for a powerful cordless device, go for Theradome. But if you are considering cost and guaranteed device iRestore must be preferred.
So, it’s you to decide which laser cap must be purchased as both are efficient enough to promote hair regrowth.