All the products work on low-level laser or LEDs for hair regrowth. So, it becomes hard to say which one is better for your hair. So, let’s check out iRestore vs Capillus. Both are considered as good laser hair caps for hair loss.
These laser caps are not only used for hair growth but are also best to make hair longer, thicker, and healthier. Most of the laser caps in the market are FDA approved, and this makes them safe.
- 1 iRestore vs Capillus (Comparison Table)
- 2 iRestore vs Capillus (Review 2021)
- 3 iRestore vs. Capillus – Comparison basis on Different Aspects
- 4 Verdict
iRestore vs Capillus (Comparison Table)
|iRestore Laser Hair Growth system||Capillus Ultra Therapy|
|Uses LED and lasers||Only uses low-level lasers|
|FDA Cleared||FDA Cleared|
|12 months money-back guarantee||12 months money-back guarantee|
|25 minutes on alternate days||To be used 6 minutes daily|
|It’s a plastic helmet||Is very similar to a baseball cap|
|Comparatively cheaper||Quite expensive depending on model|
|Results are seen in 3 – 6 months||Results are visible between 6-12 months|
Now let’s start with a detailed comparison between the two iRestore vs Capillus Laser Caps.
iRestore vs Capillus (Review 2021)
1. iRestore Hair growth system
The iRestore hair growth system is a form of a helmet with lasers and red-light LEDs to treat receding hairline and increasing baldness. The device comes with all the features that make it comfortable to use, and also, it does not require to visit a doctor for treatment.
The iRestore hair growth system has to be used 25-minute son alternate days. The helmet is also equipped with soft pads that make it comfortable to wear. Moreover, it’s hands-free so that you can do other work while wearing the helmet.
The helmet comes with a timer display that will help to control the working of the helmet. The caps shut off after 25 minutes of their own. This display unit allows you to stop, pause and resume the cap with a simple click.
- It is non-invasive and is clinically tested for hair regrowth.
- It is quite convenient to use at home. It does not come with a rechargeable battery but has a long cord that gives flexibility.
- The combination of laser and LEDs makes it the best hair growth system that encourages regrowth and reduces hair fall.
- The iRestore laser hair growth system is FDA-approved.
- The helmet is equipped with a soft pad that makes it comfortable to wear.
If you are struggling with hair loss problems and looking out for products to restore hair. You have come to the right place as we have come up with the best hair loss treatment. Laser caps are the best in the market today as it goes deep in the scalp and regenerates cells for regrowth.
Many products and treatments treat hair loss, but one looking for effective results must surely try laser caps. There is evidence to prove that lasers are very effective on hair regrowth, treating hair loss-related issues. The low-level laser stimulates the hair follicles and encourages them to regrow.
- The iRestore laser hair growth system is clinically tested for hair regrowth. The clinical study of 4 months shows that more than 40% of the users can see visible improvements.
- iRestore is suitable for both men and women. It is also FDA approved so that one can opt for treatment without any fear.
- The laser helmet is best for hair thinning, balding, and receding hairline. It is also effective in giving thicker, longer, and healthier hair.
- The device is hands-free so that you can carry out other work while wearing the helmet. The helmet is light in weight and also durable.
- The average cost of iRestore is nearly $695. Even the pro model is obtained under $1200, which makes it quite affordable.
- One can use iRestore with other hair restoration treatments. Using medications and some particular products along with iRestore will give quick results.
- The regular use of iRestore can give visible results after three months. One can also ask for a refund after 12 months if the result is not effective.
You should also read; Are iRestore reviews fake or Genuine laser cap?
- It takes time to get the required result. To maintain hair, it is advisable to use it for a longer timer.
- The result differs depending on the type of hair problem. It is not effective on complete baldness.
2. Capillus Laser Cap (Ultra)
The Capillus laser cap comes with lasers and is very beneficial for hair regrowth. This laser cap looks like a baseball cap to wear even while going out of the home. The CPA is to be worn for 6 minutes daily to get visible results.
Capillus is effective for alopecia, receding hairline, thinning, and in some cases, it results in baldness. The device can work on hair cells and stimulate the hair follicles to regrow hair.
The Capillus laser nourishes the hair follicles and stimulates to promote hair growth. It is very effective for people who are willing to have healthier and thicker hair. The result might take time, but a review of users shows that it is effective for hair regrowth.
- The clinically tested and FDA-approved cap makes it safe to use.
- Capillus comes with different models so that one can select it according to their hair problem and budget.
- The study shows that results are visible in the time frame of 6 – 12 months on using the cap regularly.
- The CPA is equipped with laser in such a way that it gives full coverage to the scalp. The lasers are effective enough to stimulate the hair follicle and promote restoration.
- The cap comes with an automatic shutdown, so you are not required to check the time. The CPA shuts off after 6 minutes, and this avoids overheating.
- The design, comfort, and durability of the cap make it a good choice for hair regrowth.
- If results are not visible, one can get a refund after 12 months. The CPA also comes with a 12-month warranty on the AC adapter and battery pack.
- Capillus is to be used daily but only for 6 minutes. So, even if you are busy, it won’t take much time.
- The hands-free laser cap is very convenient. It has a rechargeable battery so that you can wear the cap even if you are out of the house.
- The FDA cleared is clinically tested and is suitable for both men and women.
- There are no side effects of using the cap, so one can use it without consulting a doctor.
- The Capillus laser caps are compatible to use with other hair treatments to give quick results. So, if you are using supplements or shampoo along with Capillus, the results are quick.
- Capillus comes with a customer support team, so feel free to connect with the team if you face any issues.
- The cap is designed with natural fabric and looks like a baseball cap.
- Capillus comes with three different models, and one can select it according to their budget.
- The price of Capillus is relatively high, and even the basic model is also very costly.
- The time to get visible results is more than six months, so one must keep patience.
- In case of refund, customers have to pay 25% of the shipping charges.
iRestore vs. Capillus – Comparison basis on Different Aspects
iRestore has both medical lasers and LEDs, while Capillus only have lasers. It is one of the main factors as LEDs don’t reach deep into the skin. The laser forms a narrow beam of light that penetrates deep and encourages hair regrowth.
No matter what you opt for, hair regrowth, it takes time to show the result.
Capillus looks like a regular baseball cap to wear while going out of the home. It comes with a rechargeable battery so that you can wear it while walking or playing. It comes in one head size and is not adjustable.
iRestore is a wired laser cap that needs you to be at home while undergoing treatment. Even though it is a helmet, soft medical pads inside make it very comfortable to wear. It is pretty adjustable and can fit almost all head sizes.
3. The period for results
iRestore has to be used for 25 minutes on alternate days only. The company and reviews make it clear that results are visible after 4-6 months of usage.
Capillus recommends wearing the cap daily for six minutes. But the time is taken to get the visible result is more than iRestore. One needs to wait for more than six months to get the result.
Price is an important factor while looking out for a laser device. iRestore is comparatively cheaper than Capillus. Moreover, the price further depends on the model you opt for hair restoration.
5. Guarantee period
Both iRestore and Capillus give a sure money-back guarantee when purchased from the official site. Other shopping sites, too, give a guarantee, but it differs. Both give 12 months money-back guarantee so that if there are no results, one can get a full refund.
But while asking for a return, iRestore gives the shipping charges, but Capillus takes a 25% charge from the customers.
1. Why opt for laser therapy to treat hair loss?
The laser goes deep into the scalp and stimulates the hair follicles. It is effective enough to regrow hair and thus helps to get thicker and longer hair. The laser devices are non – invasive, and the treatment can be done at home.
2. What makes Capillus and iRestore different?
iRestore has a combination of lasers and LEDs, while Capillus only have lasers, so Capillus is more effective. But when you consider pricing, iRestore is preferred as Capillus is quite expensive.
3. Why opt for FDA cleared cap or helmet?
It is very important to consider safety while using laser therapy. FDA cleared devices are safe to stop hair loss and encourage hair regrowth. These FDA-approved caps have minimal side effects, and one can start using them without any doctor’s supervision.
So, if you are also facing hair loss problems, go for the laser caps to make hair follicles stronger. Both iRestore and Capillus are best in their ways and can restore dead follicle cells for regrowing.
It is hard to say which sone is better as both have them are effective for hair regrowth. iRestore is a helmet that has both LEDs and lasers, while Capillus looks like a baseball cap and only has lasers. If we consider price, iRestore is combatively cheaper than Capillus.
So, both are equally helpful to restore hair growth. In any case, users have to be submissive enough to see the visible results. Make sure to use the laser device consistently to get good results.