People who are suffering from hair loss always lookout for some effective treatment or products. There are a wide range of option, but if you are looking for something reliable for hair restoration, Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) is best in every manner.
Evidence and studies prove that LLLT is an effective treatment for hair regrowth and makes hair thicker. There are many products in the market working on this technology that confuse users.
The FDA cleared Laser caps are best to treat hair problems, but it is equally important to select the best among all. So, let’s check the comparison between two products which are high in demand. We will be reviewing illumiflow 272 laser cap vs Capillus.
- 1 1. illumiflow 272 laser cap
- 2 2. Capillus Laser Cap
- 3 illumiflow vs Capillus (Comparison Table)
- 4 illumiflow vs Capillus – Which one is Better?
- 5 FAQs related illumiflow reviews
- 6 Conclusion
1. illumiflow 272 laser cap
Illumiflow is one of the best laser devices for hair restoration. It is FDA approved and is effective in treating receding hairline and increased hair loss. Illumiflow 272 laser cap is recommended to make hair thicker, longer and healthier.
The Illumiflow 272 laser cap is an adjustable cap that fits all head sizes. It has 272 laser diodes that offer full scalp coverage and promote uniform regrowth.
The Lowe level laser improves blood circulation and stimulates hair follicles to encourage hair growth. It is to be used only for 30mminutes on alternate days regularly to get effective results. The cap also comes with cooling technology to avoid any side effects and overheating. The device turns off automatically after using it for 30minutes.
The Illumiflow 272 laser cap comes with a rechargeable battery that makes it portable. The laser hair treatment with Illumiflow needs at least three months to see results. So, it is very important to have patience and use the device regularly to promote hair growth.
illumiflow 272 laser cap Features
- The Illumiflow 272 laser cap is FDA approved laser device to encourage hair growth in both men and women.
- The cap works on LLLT that stimulates the hair follicle and activates the dead cells for growth. The dead hair cells become active with Illumiflow 272 laser cap.
- The device comes with a 5-year warranty. So, if there is any issue, feel free to claim under warranty. Illumiflow also offers six months refund, so if there are no visible results, return them and get your money back.
- This laser device is clinically tested and is best for receding hairline and hair thinning. There are no side effects of the device, and thus, one can use it without consulting the doctor.
- The portable laser cap does not interrupt your movement, and one is free is to do their work while wearing the cap.
- Users are not required to keep an eye on the clock as the device automatically turns off after using for 30 minutes.
- Illumiflow 272 laser cap is equipped with cooling technology that ensures no side effects.
- It is a portable and durable device.
- The laser cap is FDA approved and does not cause side effects.
- It has 272 laser diodes that make it powerful enough to encourage hair growth.
- The cap gives full scalp coverage and thus help to get consistent growth.
- It is very easy to use the device, and there is no need to sit in one place while using the cap.
- The Illumiflow 272 laser cap gives visible results on using six months as prescribed.
- The device is very beneficial for male pattern baldness and so is very popular among men.
- The cost of the Illumiflow 272 laser cap is quite affordable for all.
You should read this before considering the illumiflow 272 laser cap.
- The device needs time to give visible results.
- It is not shipped internationally, and thus people of the US can only get the laser cap.
- The treatment sessions are of 30 minutes which are not feasible for all.
2. Capillus Laser Cap
Capillus is an FDA approved laser cap that stimulates hair follicles and reverses the hair loss process. Capillus consist of laser diodes designed in a way to encourage consistent hair growth.
Capillus comes in three different models that consist of 82, 202 and 272 laser diodes. Each model has a different price, and as the number of laser diodes increases, the device becomes more powerful and gives more coverage. If looking for a laser device to make hair thicker, even 82 and 202 lasers would be effective.
People who can see baldness or receding hairline must go for Capillus Pro that has 272 laser diodes. Capillus laser caps work on phot-biomodulation, which is the best and effective way for hair regrowth. The cap is to be used for 6 minutes every day.
In the first three months, hair shedding might increase as it makes space for hair regrowth. Between 3 – 6 months, the shedding reduces, and hair starts to become thicker. Within 12 months, one can see thicker, longer and healthier hair.
Capillus Laser Cap Features
- It increases the blood flow near the scalp and stimulates the hair follicle to encourage hair growth.
- The cap is to be used only for 6 minutes daily. So, one who cannot afford more time will find it the best. The cap shuts off automatically after 6 minutes to avoid overheating.
- These laser caps are FDA approved and so does not have side effects.
- Capillus laser caps come in three different models, and one can select based on their budget and recommendation by a physician.
- It comes with a rechargeable battery that means you can do your work while wearing the cap. Moreover, the Capillus laser cap looks like a regular cap, so you can wear it while going out of the house.
- It comes with a 6-month money-back guarantee so that if there is no result, get your money back. Also, it offers three years money warranty on the device.
- It is completely portable and has a slim battery pack that makes it best for travel.
- FDA approved and didn’t have side effects.
- Capillus laser cap looks like a regular cap and can be worn while going out of the house.
- It is completely portable and does not require sitting in one place.
- The laser caps come with 272 laser diodes that give complete scalp coverage.
- It helps to reduce baldness and makes hair thicker and healthier.
- Capillus laser caps are costly as compare to other laser caps.
- It needs to consult a physician, while other caps do not need to consult a doctor before using the cap.
- It takes time to see results, and so one has to keep good patience.
illumiflow vs Capillus (Comparison Table)
|Illumiflow 272 laser cap||Capillus|
|It has 272 laser diodes||Capillus comes in three different models having 82, 202 and 272 laser diodes|
|FDA approved||FDA approved|
|30 minutes three times a week||It needs to be worn daily for 6 minutes|
|It has 5 years warranty||It comes with 3 years warranty|
|The results are visible after 4 months||Results are visible between 6 -12 months|
|No need for physician recommendation||It requires taking the advice of a physician before making the purchase|
|Click Here to Check Price||Click Here to Check Price|
illumiflow vs Capillus – Which one is Better?
Capillus and illumiflow 272 laser CPAs are effective enough to promote hair regrowth. But still, there is some difference, so let’s check out the components that make the difference:
Both Capillus and illumiflow 272 laser cap uses medical lasers deep in the scalp and promote hair regrowth. The design of both caps gives full scalp coverage. Thus, both are on the same note when it is about technology.
2. Session time
Capillus must be used daily for 6 minutes, while illumiflow is to be used for 30 minutes on alternate days. So, one who does not wish to go for daily treatment can opt for illumiflow, while others can go for Capillus.
It is an important factor, and this is the only point that makes the difference between the laser cap. The basic model of Capillus is also quite costly as compared to the pro model of illumiflow. Capillus costs more than illumiflow. Thus, the price matters.
In any case, users have to keep patience as noticeable results take time. Capillus can show its effects after six months, while results are visible after three months with illumiflow. Both are portable, and so one can carry on their work while using the caps.
Both Capillus and illumiflow 272 laser caps come with six months money-back guarantee. So, if you don’t find any result, there is an option to get a full refund. Capillus gives three years warranty while illumiflow gives five years warranty.
So, based on the above factors, we can say the illumiflow 272 laser cap is better than the Capillus laser cap.
1. Are laser caps safe?
Yes, FDA approved laser CPAs are safe, and they emit low-level laser that does not go deep into the body. Both Capillus and illumiflow 272 laser CPAs shuts off automatically after the preferred timing, which avoids overheating. Thus, it is entirely safe to use laser caps.
2. What makes Illumiflow 272 laser more in demand?
Price is an essential factor while opting for laser caps. The pro model of Capillus is very costly as compared to the highest model of illumiflow. It is the only reason what makes illumiflow better than Capillus.
3. Should laser cap be used after chemotherapy or hair transplant?
Yes, you can use both illumiflow 272 laser cap and Capillus after hair transplant and chemotherapy. But it is better to consult your doctor to avoid any reaction with the lasers.
A laser cap is one of the trusted treatments for hair regrowth. Many people are using it to treat receding hairlines, increasing baldness and hair loss. Both illumiflow 272 laser CPA and Capillus are effective for hair regrowth.
Capillus and illumiflow penetrate up to 650nm and encourages hair follicles for regrowth. Both are FDA approved and did not have any side effects. The best thing both gives full scalp coverage and are portable.
Capillus is to be used 6 minutes daily, while illumiflow is to be used 30-minutes on alternate days. In all, both are best in their way. The only difference is the price as illumiflow is affordable as compared to Capillus.
So, both are effective and helps for hair regrowth. Both come with a refund option and warranty, but it takes time to see an effective result. So, if you are also facing any such hair issue and can wait to see the result opt for Capillus or illumiflow 272 laser cap.