Many people are struggling with hair problems like receding hairline or increased hair loss. There are many products and treatments in the market that helps to restore hair, and one such effective option is Low-level laser therapy (LLLT).
Yes, these low-level lasers form a narrow beam that goes deep in the hair follicle to activate the dead cells and encourage restoration. Laser combs, helmet and caps are FDA approved and is completely safe for our body.
If you are looking to get a consistent and effective result for completely laser caps or helmets. These caps are designed to give full scalp coverage and stimulate the hair follicle. As laser caps and helmet demand increases, many brands have come up with something new and innovative.
One such laser cap that can treat hair loss caused because of androgenetic alopecia is illumiflow laser caps. It comes with two options where one has illumiflow 148 laser cap while the other has 272 laser diodes. So, let’s check illumiflow 148 vs 272 to know which is better for you.
- 1 1. illumiflow 148 Laser cap
- 2 illumiflow 148 vs 272 – Comparison Chart
- 3 illumiflow 272 Laser cap
- 4 illumiflow 148 and 272 – Which one is Better?
- 5 FAQs related to illumiflow reviews
- 6 Verdict
1. illumiflow 148 Laser cap
The illumiflow 148 laser cap comes with 148 medical lasers that are effective enough to treat hair follicles. The best part is there is no LED in the laser cap, which effectively treats hair loss.
The laser cap is FDA approved and also clinically tested to give effective results. The non-invasive treatment is also portable, so you can have movement while wearing the cap.
The illumiflow 148 laser cap comes with cooling technology that protects the cap from overheating and thus is quite durable. The cap is to be worn for 30 minutes on alternate days and is very helpful for hair regrowth.
People with a low budget but still fighting against hair problems like receding hairline or increased hair loss can illumiflow 148 laser cap. The increased blood flow and going deep to oxygenate dead cells make it the best treatment for hair loss.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK REVIEWS ON AMAZON
illumiflow 148 Laser cap Features
- The illumiflow 148 laser caps work on the root cause of hair loss and effectively reverse the process.
- It is portable and looks like a normal cap that can be worn while going out of the house.
- It has 148 medical lasers that emit the required wavelength to go deep in the hair follicle and stops loss.
- The illumiflow 148 laser cap is to be used only for 30 minutes on an alternate day.
- It also comes with an automatic shut off to stop overheating the cap.
- The cap comes with a rechargeable battery that allows making the cap portable for all.
- Illumiflow 148 laser cap is FDA approved, and so there are no side effects of the cap.
- The laser cap can be used with other hair medication like supplements. It will prove more effective and beneficial for hair restoration.
- Illumiflow 142 laser works at 650nm that gives an optimal penetration for visible results.
- The illumiflow cap has five years warranty, and also one can see visible results after four months of usage.
- It is easy to use, and one can undergo treatment from the comfort of their home.
- The cap’s design is quite effective to give average scalp coverage and is light in weight.
- It is user friendly and gives freedom of movement.
- It is effective for both men and women, so anyone facing a hair loss issue can go for it.
- It needs to be used only for 30 minutes on alternate days.
- It’s a hand free device that can be used anywhere.
- The laser cap is used for more than 20,000 treatments.
- The non-invasive treatment is the best solution to fight against hair loss.
- The illumiflow 148 laser cap takes time to show an effective result.
- The illumiflow 148 laser cap price is affordable, but users have to face hair struggle compared with the illumiflow 272 laser cap.
- It gives average scalp coverage and so is not so effective for the advanced hair loss phase.
illumiflow 148 vs 272 – Comparison Chart
|Illumiflow 148 Laser Cap||Illumiflow 272 Laser Cap|
|Number of Laser diodes||148||272|
|Performance||Good results||Best results|
|Warranty||5 years||5 years|
|Session Time||30 minutes on alternate days||30 minutes on alternate days|
|Price||Click Here to Check Price||Click Here to Check Price|
illumiflow 272 Laser cap
The illumiflow 272 is the best laser cap for hair loss in the market to solve hair issues. It has only lasers that give full scalp coverage and is effective for both men and women. It works on the proven laser technology that goes deep in the scalp that promotes hair growth.
It is FDA cleared and powerful to activate the deal cells for hair growth. This laser cap is very effective and can treat advanced hair loss. There is some case where it even worked on baldness.
The illumiflow 272 laser cap is affordable as compared to other brands having 272 laser caps. The best thing is it is a painless treatment that can help with receding hairlines and increasing baldness.
The low-level laser therapy is powerful enough to promote hair growth. It is capable sufficient to reverse the hair loss process and help get thicker, longer, and stronger hair. The illumiflow 272 laser cap is user friendly and does not need to visit the doctor.
illumiflow 272 Features
- It has 272 medical lasers to give full scalp coverage and thus give a consistent result.
- The FDA approved laser cap is powerful enough to go deep in the hair follicles to promote hair growth.
- illumiflow 272 laser cap has to be used only for 30-minute on alternate days. The cap comes with an automatic shut off option to avoid overheating.
- The portable, hands-free illumiflow 272 laser cap looks like the regular baseball cap. So, one can wear it while going out of the house.
- It increases the blood flow near the scalp and thus activates the dead cell for hair regrowth.
- It calibrates to 650nm that gives optimal penetration and thus help in hair regrowth.
- The cooling technology makes the cap durable and thus can be used for 20,000 sessions.
- FDA approved and did not have any side effects.
- The cap comes with a 6-month money-back guarantee, so it can be returned if there is no visible result.
- The illumiflow 272 laser cap has five years warranty on the adapter.
- It needs to be used only for 30 minutes on alternate days.
- It is portable, and thus one can do their work or even go for a walk while wearing the cap.
- It has free shipping all over the US.
- The illumiflow 272 laser cap is available only in the US.
- It might take time to see visible results.
- The illumiflow 272 laser cap is expensive as compared to the 148-laser cap. So, everyone cannot afford it.
- The effectiveness of the laser cap depends on the type of hair loss. So, the results vary from person to person.
You may like to read,
Theradome vs iRestore (Theradome Review- Which one is Better?
Kiierr Laser Cap Review 2021 (My Honest Review )
Can Laser hair therapy cause cancer?
Best Red Light Therapy Device for Hair Loss
Revian vs iRestore vs illumiflow | Which is Better?
illumiflow 148 and 272 – Which one is Better?
Which device is better between illumiflow 148 and 272 laser caps?
We all love options, and so illumiflow laser caps have come up with two types of laser caps, one which has 148 diodes while the other has 272 diodes. Budget is an important factor, so illumiflow came up with 148 affordable laser caps.
The best part is both the high-quality laser caps are FDA approved and effective enough for hair regrowth. Still, we check out which is better among illumiflow 148 vs 272.
illumiflow 272 gives more scalp coverage as compared to 148 as it has a greater number of diodes. So, looking for a laser cap to reduce hair loss and get thick hair can go for an illumiflow 148 laser cap.
But one who is in the advanced stage of hair loss would get better results with an illumiflow 272 laser cap.
Both illumiflow 148 and 272 laser caps are equipped with high-quality medical lasers that are efficient enough for hair regrowth. Both are FDA approved, and thus people suffering from hair loss can go for any of these caps to restore hair.
Number of laser diodes
One has 148 laser diodes, while the other has 272, one of the most important factors. Everyone knows that more lasers mean the device is more powerful. Thus, people who are willing to get effective results must opt for the illumiflow 272 laser cap.
Undoubtedly, the illumiflow 148 laser cap is more effective than many other products in the market, but it is still less powerful than illumiflow 272.
Budget is the first important concern while looking opting for laser cap treatment. Illumiflow 272 laser cap costs more than illumiflow 148Laser cap. Many people find it very hard to afford a laser cap, and so for them, illumiflow 148 is affordable as compared to 272 laser caps.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK RECENT PRICES
The illumiflow 148 laser cap is also clinically approved for hair regrowth, and so one who is no having enough budget can opt for it.
1. Why opt for Illumiflow laser caps?
There are many laser cap brands in the market, but if you are looking for consistent output, illumiflow is the best. Both versions are FDA approved and comes with five years warranty which makes them durable. The price of illumiflow is pocket friendly as compared to other brands.
2. If illumiflow 272 is more powerful, why purchase 148?
Both illumiflow 148 and 272 laser caps are efficient to encourage hair regrowth. But illumiflow thought to bring some high-quality product which is cost-effective and so illumiflow 148 lasers were introduced. It is better than many other laser caps in the market, but it takes time to get effective results.
3. Where to buy illumiflow laser caps?
There are many online high-quality sites like amazon, buy where illumiflow laser caps are available.
In all, both illumiflow 148 and 272 are efficient enough to promote hair regrowth. Both caps are FDA approved and are equipped with medical lasers that go deep in the hair follicles to restore hair.
One must select the laser cap that fits their budget. If you are flexible with budget, it is better to get illumiflow 272, while one who cannot afford it will find illumiflow 148 laser cap best.
More the number of laser diodes means more coverage and quick results. So, if you are opting for an illumiflow 148 laser cap because of your budget, it will take time to show the required result.
But in any case, both high-quality illumiflow laser caps are good for people fighting against hair loss. So, if you are looking to get your hair back, go for illumiflow laser caps.